Basics of financial analysis, accounting and strategy – [Udemy Discount Coupon Code]
Basics of financial analysis, accounting and strategy
What Will I Learn?
- Work comfortably with Google sheets ( and as сonsequence with Microsoft Excel)
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Build a company’s or home’s account forms from the scratch
- Build money flow table
- Build funds table
- Build accounts table and keep track on diversification of your money
- Keep track on your budget information
- Work with 3 sides concepts of money
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed costs
- Calculate profit, and will know easy steps to grown up your profit by using finance analysis
- Become a successful Financial Analyst in no time – if you follow the course fully!
- Create professional account tables in Microsoft Excel
- Know how to analyze a business
- Know how to do ABC analysis
- Know how to do SWOT analysis
- Understand the main strategy of money working
- Understand how to work with funding and budgeting
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is included in the course.
This course is amazing for everybody, who decided to figure out the budget, doesn’t matter is it home budget or business.
This course has nothing superfluous. Only what you need. This program is the extract of practical and useful knowledge.
This education will help you to bring your home and business finances to a new level.
And, finally this course is perfect for people who want to be rich, for people who are responsible for money in the company or at home and for people who want to take the responsibility of their live in own hands.
What you will get from this course?
We will have several classes, Such as:
1. Basic concepts
– the Classification of money in business (and home budget).
– Money and management in financial accounting
– Tools and instruments for management in financial accounting
2. Practice and simulation
– Process Money-flow
– Funds in business and rules of work with them
– Account management. Money placements
– Account management. Basic budgeting.
4. Financial analysis
– What is «Financial analysis”, and how can you create your personal type of analysis that will serve your needs.
– SWOT analysis
– ABC analysis
Also you will learn how to use Google sheet.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want a successful career in finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of financial analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers
- Beginning and continuing entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Google sheets
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of accounting
how to buy udemy course
buy udemy courses
udemy gift a course
udemy free programming courses
is udemy certificate valid