[Best Free Udemy Courses] – Start modeling your first Chemical Process with Aspen HYSYS
Udemy Coupon – Start modeling your first Chemical Process with Aspen HYSYS [100% Free]
Learn how to model basic unit operations, such as heat exchange units, separation processes, pumping and compression
This is simple course on Plant Simulation via Aspen HYSYS will show you how to:
- Set a fluid package
- Manipulate a Flowsheet
- Add unit operations
- Input all the minimum required data.
This is helpful for students, teachers, engineers and researchers in the area of R&D and Plant Design/Operation.
The course is didactic, with the minimum theory required to work on the Simulation Case (hands-on-workshop)![otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/start-modeling-you-first-chemical-process-with-aspen-hysys/?couponCode=U-PRAN15″ size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-plus” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Get This Course ![/otw_shortcode_button] [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/topic/process-modeling/” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-right-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Get Premium Courses[/otw_shortcode_button]
What Will I Learn?
- Model basic unit operations and very basic chemical processes
- Simulate basic unit operations in industrial processes
- Understand the concept of Flowsheet and Manipulate it
- Set up the required/basic inputs for a Simulation
- Choose a Fluid Package for Physical Properties Modeling
- Get reporting results
Who is the target audience?
- Chemical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Students related to engineering fields
- Teachers willing to learn more about process simulation
- Petrochemical Engineers
About this Start modeling your first Chemical Process with Aspen HYSYS Course
- Instructor: Emmanuel Ortega
- Course Length: 1 hours
- Course Language: English
- Price: $20
udemy 90 discount
udemy 90 off
udemy 99 off
udemy pmp coupon