[Get Udemy Courses For Free] – Design Thinking + Entrepreneurship – My 8-Step Launch Program
Design Thinking + Entrepreneurship: My 8-Step Launch Program
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to find specific audiences for your ideas.
- Develop human-centered design skills that enable you to create great products and services.
- Learn how to reduce the risks associated with entrepreneurship by validating your ideas before launching.
- Build a great brand for your new business.
- Learn how to raise a seed funding round no matter where you are in the world.
- Bring some idea of what you’re going to build… because you’re about to bring your idea into the world!
— Nat’s Review on May 4th, 2016: “This is the best course on entrepreneurship that I’ve seen.” — This course is fresh out of the oven!
8 Steps to Becoming a Successful Business Owner
There’s a lot of fluff and theory about startups, entrepreneurship, and business modeling. You won’t find any of that stuff here. That 8-step journey that we’ve built for you has been crafted through our founding team’s real startup journey and with research from institutions like MIT, Y Combinator, and Stanford. This experience is about lowering your risk, accelerating your journey forward, and inviting you to join a thriving community of like-minded people.
See Real World Examples as You Launch Your Business
Your launch will be supported by real world examples of the business launch tools in this course in action. You’ll have access to multiple target market interview recordings, downloadable support resources, and an inside look at data tracking Eazl’s growth from a concept to a six-figure business in its first year. You’ll also get to choose from three specialization tracks:
- Services and Live Experiences
- Physical Products
- Web Applications and Digital Technologies
Unmatched Video Learning Experience Quality
Anyone who has the willpower to do what it takes to become the boss will love this course. Leveraging our experience as the leading provider of entrepreneurial business education to a community of over 50,000 learners worldwide, we’ve created an unparalleled video-based learning experience for you. This experience is about real stuff involved in entrepreneurship, the power of visual learning, and the thrill of building something awesome. Starting with the first phase of the course, you’ll learn how to select a launch market, collect the research you need to create an offering that people will pay for, and move down the human-centric design path. Then you’ll move to phase two where you’ll design a minimum viable product (MVP)–a very early version of your concept–that you can use to validate your idea before taking it to the public. In phase three you’ll build your first operational version of the business, craft the first iteration of your brand and business story, get your first paying customers, and set yourself up to receive growth capital using a practical method that doesn’t require you to deal with venture capitalists or lawyers. Come rock it with us!
This course features music by Audionautix, Kevin MacLoed, and Chris Zabriskie
Team Eazl would like to thank the following people who underwrote the development of this learning experience:
Platinum Circle Funders: Dundee and Ian Butcher, Bieke and Brian Burwell, and Michele Chaboudy
Gold Circle Funder: Landry Jones
Silver Circle Funders: Christos Angelidakis, Eric Jacobson, Ricardo Pan Neves, David Valentine, Joselyn Quintero, and Mike Steely
Who is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for both first-time entrepreneurs who want a clear pathway through launch and for entrepreneurs and freelancers who are already in the game and want a full set of resources to use as you develop your lasting entrepreneurial skills.
how to get certificate from udemy
udemy gift this course
udemy html css
are udemy courses free
udemy free certificate