[Get Udemy Courses For Free] – Excel – Beginners to Advance and Data Analytics
Udemy Coupon – Excel – Beginners to Advance and Data Analytics [100% Free]
Quickly learn A-Z of Excel 2016, Formats, Pivots, Excel Charts, Excel Functions, Excel VBA and Data Analysis in Excel
Become a Master in MS Excel with this complete course. Whether you need to learn it for school, you want to manage your finances better, or you want to impress your boss, this is the course for you! Learn directly from the experts all of the basics and advanced concepts that you cannot find in other courses.[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/mastering-ms-excel-2016/?couponCode=FREEMAY3″ size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-plus” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Get This Course ![/otw_shortcode_button] [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/topic/excel/” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-right-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Get Premium Courses[/otw_shortcode_button]
What Will I Learn?
- Introduction to worksheets, workbooks, and toolbar: Learn the basics of Excel and how to navigate a spreadsheet.
- Cells, Ranges, Tables, Worksheet operations: Navigate the spreadsheet and begin to change the way cells, ranges, and tables look and function.
- Formatting cells and conditional formatting: Easily set rules and conditions for cells within the worksheet, so you stay organized.
- Formulas and Functions: Learn how to calculate complicated equations the easy way.
- Charts: Give your data a visual representation that is easier to understand and useful.
- Data Protection and Validation: Keep others from changing the cells in your worksheet through data protection and validation.
- Pivot Tables: Quickly summarise, analyse, and sort your data with easy-to-use pivot tables.
- What-If Analysis: Explore a variety of different results by comparing two sets of data within the spreadsheet.
- Descriptive Statistics: Easily and quickly produce a summary of key statistics for any given data set.
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA): Become an Excel wizard by writing your own programmed tasks directly in Excel to automate complicated tasks.
Who is the target audience?
- The course has been developed for anyone who wants to learn MS Excel and VBA. And for even those who want to understand how Excel is used in Data Analytics
Excel – Beginners to Advance and Data Analytics Udemy Course
- Instructor: Analytics Leap
- Course Length: 8.5 hours
- Course Language: English
- Price: $80
udemy 50 off
udemy voucher code
udemy discount vouchers
udemy 90 off coupon
udemy cyber monday