[Get Udemy Courses For Free] – Find out what Triggers Motivation in Others
Udemy Coupon – Find out what Triggers Motivation in Others [100% Free]
The 6 motivational triggers that people need to get excited about something.
Motivation involves understanding what makes individuals tick and, secondly, how we can successfully motivate people that we work with.
Finding the key to what inspires and motivates people is never easy. It has often been said that motivating individuals is much harder than creating an environment in which people are motivated. But this won’t work for everyone.
Sometimes the hardest thing for people is finding a way to motivate themselves. They say they want to do something and they don’t do it.
This short course is aimed at managers at all levels and team leaders who wish to learn more about what motivates the people that they work with for greater performance. Conversely, it will help you identify what will demotivate someone.
The course is based on NLP Meta Programs and helps you to identify what motivational triggers are. These reveal what will make a person do something or prevent a person from acting in a certain way.[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/motivation-in-others/?couponCode=FREEENTRY” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-plus” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Get This Course ![/otw_shortcode_button] [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/topic/motivation/” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-right-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Get Premium Courses[/otw_shortcode_button]
What Will I Learn?
- Identify a person’s six motivational triggers through conversation
- Use conversational techniques to build rapport and empathy
- Work with other’s motivation to achieve a higher level of performance
- Engage with people at a deeper level
Who is the target audience?
- This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence. It will be of interest to you
- if you are looking to develop motivational techniques to build your social skills.
- This course will help you if you are regularly involved in leading and managing other people. It will help you to identify what motivates and what demotivates them.
- This course will be of interest to you if you are interested in developing your social intelligence skills.
Find out what Triggers Motivation in Others Udemy Course
- Instructor: Robin Hills
- Course Length: 44 Mins
- Course Language: English
- Price: $125
udemy 5 dollar coupon
udemy 40 coupon
udemy black friday coupon
40 off udemy
udemy coupon april