[Get Udemy Courses For Free] – Introduction to Cardano
Udemy Coupon – Introduction to Cardano [100% Free]
Welcome to the Third Generation of Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin was only the beginning.
Bitcoin was the first generation of blockchain technology and while it solved a lot of problems, it also has a lot of limitations.
Along comes Ethereum led by Vitalik Buterin.
Ethereum is a second generation blockchain.
It made possible the experiences like Instagram, Gmail and Facebook.
But there’s a new level of blockchain technology that is beyond what Ethereum can provide.
Welcome to Cardano.
Cardano is a third generation blockchain.
Most people don’t know that the founder of Cardano, Charles Hoskinson, was on Ethereum’s leadership team during its earliest days.
He was able to see all the problems that Ethereum had and then use what he learne to make a next-level blockchain protocol.
In this course you get a simplified and easy to understand overview of Cardano and what makes it such a revolutionary blockchain innovation.
Welcome to the future of Fintech and blockchain technology![otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-cardano/?couponCode=BBH2018APRIL” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-plus” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Get This Course ![/otw_shortcode_button] [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?src=ukw&q=Cardano” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-right-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Get Premium Courses[/otw_shortcode_button]
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how Cardano works
- Learn about the key players in Cardano
- Learn about blockchain technology
- Learn what a third generation blockchain is
- Compare Cardano to Bitcoin
- Compare Cardano to Ethereum
- Compare Cardano to other Alt Coins
- Learn about Proof of Stake (PoS)
- Learn how the Ledger works
- Learn about Proof of Work (PoW)
- Understand the importance of Metadata to the future of blockchain technology
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in crytpocurrencies
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career in Fintech
- Anyone interested in blockchain technology
- Anyone interested in third generation blockchains
- Anyone interested in cryptography
- Software Developers
- Anyone interested in the future of cryptocurrency
- People who want to learn about Proof of Stake (PoS)
- People who want to learn about Proof of Work (PoW)
- People who want to learn what’s wrong with most cryptocurrencies
Introduction to Cardano Udemy Course
- Instructor: Martin Kenny
- Course Length: 44 Mins
- Course Language: English
- Price: $95
how to get udemy courses free
udemy 10 courses
udemy black friday free
udemy coupon for any course
how often do udemy courses go on sale