Introduction to the World of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain – [Udemy Discount Vouchers]
Introduction to the World of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
What Will I Learn?
- Understand what is blockchain and how it works
- Understand what are cryptocurrencies and how they are related to blockchain
- Know what are transactions
- Know what Bitcoin is
- Get familiar with financial aspect in the world of cryptocurrencies
- Get introduced to essential sources when dealing with cryptocurrencies
- Know what are cryptocurrency markets and how they work
- Know differences between Bitcoin vs Ethereum network
- Understand what is cryptocurrency mining
- Know what are Proof of Work (PoW), Proof of Stake (PoS) or similar protocols
- Know what are cryptocurrecny wallets, how they work, and understand types and differences between them
- Create their paper wallet for Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Know how to buy and withdraw bitcoin to their wallet as well as buy and withdraw some other cryptocurrecny
- Get introduced to cryptocurrency coins, smart contracts and tokens
- Get introduced to how they can publish their own token on Ethereum platform
- Know what crypto crowdsales are
- Get introduced to topics of taxes, investment and cryptocurrency publishing
- Knowledge of basic usage of Internet (surfing, browsing, etc) is required
About this course:
Are you interested in getting educated about how cryptocurrencies and blockchain work? Also, are you interested to know more about what impact cryptocurrencies have on financial field and what they bring to society. Maybe you are interested on topics such as taxes or is Bitcoin illegal when it comes to Bitcon and cryptocurrencies. Or, you just want to know how you can buy and withdraw your coins to safe place, with examples shown how to do it? Would you like to know more about crypto world, like what for example are coins, tokens, smart contracts, cypto exchanges or wallets for storing cryptocurrency? Maybe you would like to know about topics such as ICO’s. If you would like to have all this informations on one place, then you are on right place.
Welcome to the course Introduction to the World of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain. In this course* you will be informed about everything you need to know – about cryptocurrecnes and crypto world.
What are cryptocurrencies?
Today, there are thousands of cryptocurrencies and thousands of cryptocurrency markets.
A cryptocurrency is a system that meets six conditions:
1. The system does not require a central authority, distributed achieve consensus on its state.
2. The system keeps an overview of cryptocurrency units and their ownership.
3. The system defines whether new cryptocurrency units can be created. If new cryptocurrency units can be created, the system defines the circumstances of their origin and how to determine the ownership of these new units.
4. Ownership of cryptocurrency units can be proved exclusively cryptographically.
5. The system allows transactions to be performed in which ownership of the cryptographic units is changed. A transaction statement can only be issued by an entity proving the current ownership of these units.
6. If two different instructions for changing the ownership of the same cryptographic units are simultaneously entered, the system performs at most one of them.
(Lansky, Jan (January 2018). “Possible State Approaches to Cryptocurrencies”. Journal of Systems Integration. 9/1: 19–31. doi:10.20470/jsi.v9i1.335 (inactive 2018-02-13). )
What is blockchain?
Blockchains are widely used by cryptocurrencies, but use of blockchain goes beyond cryptocurrencies.
“The technology behind bitcoin lets people who do not know or trust each other build a dependable ledger. This has implications far beyond the crypto currency.”
(“Blockchains: The great chain of being sure about things”. The Economist. 31 October 2015.)
What is covered in course:
We will talk about blockchain technology, it’s use and importance in crypto world.
We will get closer overview of what are cryptocurrencies and how they are related to blockchain.
Another topic we we will discuss about is bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first and most famous cryptocurrency.
Financial Aspect in the World of Cryptocurrencies
We will also cover topic of financial aspect in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Essential Sources when Dealing with Cryptocurrencies
Essential sources when dealing with cryptocurrencies will show us important web resources and applications that can make like easier in the crypto world, with detailed informations how to understand and track informations on some of them.
Topic cryptocurrency markets covers informations about online markets for cryptocurrency trading and management.
Bitcoin vs Ethereum Network
Bitcoin vs Ethereum network is another important topic which will explain similarities and differences between these 2 techologies. In this topic students will be shown how they can buy and withdraw Bitcoin from some crypto market, and also how they can buy and withdraw cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin from some crypto market.
Cryptocurrency mining brings informations about of a process called mining, and why it is important for blockchain transaction system.
Cryptocurrecny wallets is topic where types of wallets will be explained, with comparison information regarding digital currencies in the aspect of storage and security. This topic brings detailed instructions how to create wallets for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency Coins, Smart Contracts and Tokens
Another topic which will be covered in the course is Cryptocurrency coins, smart contracts and tokens, which will set closer look to the concepts and relations between them. Through this topic, students will be informed how they can create their own coin.
Taxes, Investment and Cryptocurrency Publishing
Taxes, investment and cryptocurrency publishing brings topic which deals with legal aspect that needs to be taken for consideration – regarding taxes, investment and cryptocurrency publishing; what are ICO’s, DAO’s and how can someone invest in cryptocurrencies. It will answer to the question is bitcoin illegal, and what someone must be careful when it comes to taxes. Through this topic, students will get answer to the questions: is bitcoin money, are ICO’s illegal, how governments look on earnings, does someone have to pay tax if he owns bitcoin (or some other cryptocurrency), what are cost layering methods (and when someone must take them in consideration).
*Course notice: All images are under CC0
Who is the target audience?
- Target students are beginners who want to get all important informations about the world of cryptocurrencies at one place.
udemy discount coupon
udemy 100 free coupon