PLC Programming Ladder Logic Instruction Set – [Get Udemy Courses For Free]
PLC Programming Ladder Logic Instruction Set
PLC Programming Instruction Coverage – Learn How to use XIC, XIO, OTE & All the other critical instructions in PLCs
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a good understanding of ladder logic instructions used for PLCs
- Basic Programming Experience.
- Basic Understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Access to PLC Programming Tools such as RSLogix 500, 5000 or Studio 5000. Alternatively, tools from a different brand of PLCs.
In this class, I will be covering a lot of Ladder Logic Instructions within the Studio 5000 Environment.
You will be learning the following instructions & many more as time goes on:
XIC | Examine If Closed
XIO | Examine If Open
OTE | Output Energize
OTL | Output Latch
OTU | Output Unlatch
The course will be broken down the same way as the tab menu within Studio 5000:
Timer / Counter
At the end of this class, you will be familiarized with the most used instructions, how to use them within a ladder logic environment and learn about typical applications of these instructions.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in exploring Programmable Logic Controllers and the programming behind them.
udemy coupon $10
udemy discount code
udemy coupon 100 off