SQL Analytics Coding 101 Bootcamp Begineers Course Hand-on – [Udemy Discount Vouchers]
SQL Analytics Coding 101 Bootcamp Begineers Course Hand-on
What Will I Learn?
- This class is an ideal class for learning group by, joins, in built functions. After taking this SQL 101 class you can take other intermediate classes or classes involving functions, procedures and views.
- After attending the course, you can expect to run simple group by, joins and filtering on SQL tables.
- Since everything is Handon the learner can do things right away after learning
- The bootcamp is for begineers and non-programmers
This course will help you answer and critically think and implement:
- Create a DB design for your day to day work data that you use in Excel
- Understand what you can do and what you cannot do. Or rather how hard or simple it is to do some analytical steps in SQL.
- Understand Data Wrangling using Group, Joins and UNION to get data in the format you need
- For any data that comes to you new tools get new insights
- Get Excel equivalent functions for SQL commands
- Understand the data wrangling terms often used in Data Analytics that remain common to all languages (Python / R / SQL)
Other areas that will be introduced to are:
- Understand why SQL is needed as a solution to limitation of excel
- Connect to the SQL Server database and execute a simple query.
- Include a search condition in a simple query.
- Use various functions to perform calculations on data.
- Organize data obtained from a query before it is displayed on-screen.
Who is the target audience?
- The courses teaches MYSQL using online platforms and explains querying and creating tables. Introduces with querying logic and explains group by and joins in SQL. The class is completely hands on and assumes no prior knowledge.
udemy any course for $15
udemy source code
how to take udemy courses for free
how to get free courses on udemy