[Udemy Discount Code] – Cross-Cultural Communication – How To Flex Your Style
Cross-Cultural Communication: How To Flex Your Style
What Will I Learn?
- Effectively communicate with people from different cultures
- An open mind and willingness to learn
Understanding how to effectively communicate cross-culturally, is more important today than ever before! If you want to gain a strong understanding for how to communicate with people from different cultures than this is the course for you! Cross-cultural Communication: How To Flex Your Style introduces you to a cultural profile which will help you understand how you perceive various cultures as well as different aspect of what makes people unique based on their personality compared to their cultural background. You will learn about Geert Hofstede’s Model in detail, learning the six dimensions; power distance, individual vs. collective, assertiveness vs modesty, risk tolerance, short-term and long-term, and indulgence vs well-being. You’ll learn all this and more and you’ll learn how to do it in a way that’s both informative and engaging!
What Will I Learn?
- How you perceive culture
- The various cultural profiles
- Culture vs personality
- Geert Hofstede’s Model
- Verbal and non-verbal cues
- How to build rapport with someone from any cultural background
- Using language appropriately
- Expressions and gestures
- Pace and timing
- The importance of culture
- How to flex your style to better suit different cultures
This course is also full of examples and activities that allow you to practice what you are learning. Work with Lorraine over 6 exercises and multiple examples to develop your skills and competencies around cultural communication!
Learning cultural communications will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to better communicate with your co-workers, virtual assistants, shareholders and customers!
This course brings Lorraine’s 25+ years of experience and industry know-how, to you! Her unique teaching style comes from her experience in presidential roles in 7 companies, in 6 countries around the world.
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently and effectively communicate cross-culturally, and by doing so, build stronger relationships, avoid offending people from different backgrounds and gain a better understanding of how to communicate with anyone!
We look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to communicate effectively with people of different cultural backgrounds
- Anyone looking to gain a better understanding for how to communicate with people from various parts of the world
- Anyone who works with people from different cultures
- Anyone looking to build stronger rapport in their relationships with people from different backgrounds
udemy new courses
udemy voucher codes uk
udemy online coupons
udemy $10 course coupon
udemy 10 dollar deal