[Udemy Discount Code] – Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Udemy Coupon – Cybersecurity Awareness Training [100% Free]
Protect Against Social Engineering and Phising Scams with Social Media Security Awareness Training
Learn Best Practices for Stopping Data Breaches, Fraud and Identity Theft
Even the best cybersecurity software con’t stop you from choosing a weak password, clicking a bad link or installing a social networking app that snoops into your address book, calendar or geodata.
And that’s not all. With cybercrime and corporate espionage on the rise, we’ve entered the age where even private digital correspondence should be created to withstand public scrutiny. This course teaches you how.
The risks are everywhere. 11.5 million people are victims of identity fraud each year and that number is rising. And it takes 330 hours, on average, to repair the damage.
Protect yourself, your family and your work. Get this introductory course right now and learn how to safeguard your data and reputation.[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/security-awareness/” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-plus” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Get This Course ![/otw_shortcode_button] [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/topic/cyber-security/” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-right-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Get Premium Courses[/otw_shortcode_button]
What Will I Learn?
- How to choose a password that’s difficult to hack but easy to remember
- Not all apps are mobile — manage the risks of installing third-party desktop apps in social networking accounts
- How to use two-factor authentication on Facebook, Twitter and Google
Spot malware, spyware, ransomeware, virus, spear phishing and social engineering scams
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to minimize cybercrime risks when they use online communication services like email and social networks.
- this course is appropriate for anyone with access to a secure network who also use social networks, such as loved ones, children ages 9 and up and coworkers.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training Udemy Course
- Instructor: Eric Schwartzman
- Course Length: 38 Mins
- Course Language: English
- Price: Free
udemy 19 coupon
promo coupon 24 udemy
udemy cyber monday sale
udemy $10 promotion