[Udemy Discount Code] – IoT – Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API’s
Udemy Coupon – IoT – Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API’s [100% Free]
Safely turn on and off 110 V and control 2 Lava Lamps
Learn about IoT and Java with this Raspberry PI course. IoT is the next big thing, grow your skills and learn about this technology combined with Java one of the most popular programming languages today.
If this course you will learn how to load a boot SD Card for the Raspberry PI 3 B+ from scratch using the Raspbian OS (Linux) on a 32Gb card, get Eclipse up and running on the PI and work with Java 8. You will understand how to use the basics of one of the most popular Java libraries for the Raspbery PI the Pi4J library.
You will also learn how to develop on other platforms like a Mac and then move the portable class files (Java compiled files) to the PI for a faster more professional development platform.
We wrap up the course by adding formal API’s to the project, you will be able to Turn a Light on and off using a RESTful API to control the lights.[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/iot-turn-a-light-on-with-java-raspberry-pi-and-apis/” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-plus” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Get This Course ![/otw_shortcode_button] [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.udemy.com/topic/raspberry-pi/” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-right-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Get Premium Courses[/otw_shortcode_button]
What Will I Learn?
- Students will be able to create an API that enables a light to be safely turned on and off
- Students will learn how to load a Raspberry PI OS from scratch and setup a Java Development envrionment (Eclipse)
- Students will learn how to send commands to the PI GPIO Pins to toggle then high and low
- Students will learn how to create a simple API to provide simple commands to turn on and off a light
- Students will learn how to create a Continuues Integration (CI) Lava Lamp build status indicator of Red and Green
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested to learn IoT and how Java can be used on a Raspberry PI
IoT – Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API’s Udemy Course
- Instructor: Tom Jay
- Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Course Language: English
- Price: Free
udemy first purchase coupon
udemy april discount
udemy gift code
coupon free udemy
udemy coupon promo