[Udemy Discount Coupon] – CONTENT IS KING: HOW TO WRITE KILLER CONTENT FOR THE WEB
- How to Write Content for a Kindle eBook
- How to Write Content for a Website
- How to Write Content for a Blog
- Quickly and Easily Brainstorm Tons of Great Writing Topics
- Use Powerful Keyword Research Tools to Discover Even More Topics
- Discover 3 Additional Ways to Find Writing Topics
- Create Content that is Valuable, Has a Strong Voice and Flows Smoothly
- Edit Your Content to Make it Sparkle
- All you need to know is the basics of writing the English language.
Welcome to Content is King – How to Write Killer Content for the Web.
Just like the title says, this course is going to teach you how to write killer content for the web so you can:
- Win an audience
- Attract more traffic
- Make more money with your writing
My name is Steve McDonald and I make my living from online content. My claim to fame is that I have published over 115 Kindle and print books on a wide variety of topics. If there is anything I know, it is that Content is King.
In this course you’re going to learn:
- Where to Find Killer Content Ideas
- How to Develop Those Ideas so you can create even more related content
- How to Understand Your Audience so you’re writing to them specifically
- Three Ways to Make Your Content Absolutely Killer
- How to Edit Your Content to make it even better
In addition to learning how to create Killer Content we’ll look at how to use keywords, headings, titles and descriptions to help your content attract and keep readers, and to be found in search results.
This course is for:
- Website developers
- Content marketers
- Self-published writers
- Freelance writers
- Anyone who wants to attract readers or make money using words.
Recommended: Top Udemy Marketing Courses
Whether you are creating eBooks, websites or blogs, or writing freelance articles, Content is King will lay the foundation for attracting traffic and keeping that traffic coming back.
Are you ready to take your content writing to the next level?
Click on the Take the Course button and let me show you how.
Or check out one of the FREE Preview lectures to learn some valuable writing strategies you can put to use right now.
- This course is designed for anyone who is creating written content for the web. If you are an ebook writer, blogger, website developer, freelance writer or ghost writer, this course will help you to start creating killer content. Even if you are a publisher, editor or web developer who is curating content you can benefit from this course. This course assumes that you already know basic spelling and grammar or have resources for learning them.
udemy november coupon
udemy 75 discount
udemy today’s free coupon code
udemy 15 dollar sale
udemy summer sale