[Udemy Discount Coupon] – Scrum Fundamentals Certified Preparatory Course
Udemy Coupon – Scrum Fundamentals Certified Preparatory Course [100% Free]
This is a virtual instructor-led class that helps you prepare for the SFC certification exam.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Principles: This topic discusses the six Scrum principles—Empirical Process Control, Self-organization, Collaboration, Value-based Prioritization, Time-boxing, and Iterative Development
- Scrum Aspects: This section describes the five aspects that are important considerations for all Scrum project—Organization, Business Justification, Quality, Change, and Risk
- Scrum Phases and Processes: Scrum processes address the specific activities and flow of a Scrum project. These processes are grouped into five phases—Initiate, Plan & Estimate, Implement, Review & Retrospect, and Release
What Will I Learn?
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC™) course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects.
- After attending this training, participants can take the SFC™ certification exam (which is a one hour unproctored exam with forty multiple choice questions), and get the highly valued SFC™ credential.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in having a basic understanding of the Scrum framework can take up this course for free.
Scrum Fundamentals Certified Preparatory Course Udemy Course
- Instructor: SCRUMstudy Certification
- Course Length: 4.5 hours
- Course Language: English
- Price: Free
udemy free coupons facebook
udemy ios coupon
how to get udemy free coupons
how often does udemy have sales
10 dollar udemy courses