[Udemy Discount Global] – English Made Simple – Learn Polite English
English Made Simple: Learn Polite English
What Will I Learn?
- Enjoy better relationships by using polite English!
- Understand the subtle differences between being impolite, casual and very polite
- Build overall confidence with using the English language
- Students should be able to hold conversations in English at an intermediate level
- Learn English from a fully qualified ESL Teacher
- Sound more natural during your English conversations
- Discover how to sound polite and formal
Hi, my name’s Fred and I’m a former advertising professional who now teaches English in Rome, Italy. I have developed over 15 educational courses on Udemy with over 25,000 satisfied students. I’m very excited to bring you this new course to help you learn and understand how to use polite English!
Welcome to this fun and easy guide to polite English!
This course contains short and simple lectures which provide real examples to help you fully understand the difference between being rude, casual and polite. Using polite English is particularly imporatant, because a lot of English people are…..polite! Seriously.
I don’t need to study how to be polite, I can speak English, that’s enough!
Being polite will take you far in life. It can open more opportunities in the business world, it can help people remember you in a positive light. In fact, when has it been beneficial to be impolite?
Enjoy practicing your new skills!
This course provides you with an opportunity to practice your knowledge. You will find plenty of practice activities to help you grow confidence around using your new phrases and sentence structures.
Remember, learning a language should be fun and not stressful. I hope you enjoy the course, and I look forward to your feedback.
Who is the target audience?
- Students should be at Intermediate level or above
udemy free coupons facebook
udemy ios coupon
how to get udemy free coupons
how often does udemy have sales
10 dollar udemy courses