Want to learn ES6 development and TensorFlow stock market prediction modeling? Build your first web app in this course! – Free Course
What Will I Learn?
- Calculate linear regression in the TensorFlow framework.
- Make an app with Python that uses data to predict the stock market.
- Build impressive models with a single variable.
- Understand where to use machine learning and how to use data.
- Navigate the PyCharm integrated development environment.
- Download all source code and files from projects.
- And much more in this epic Mammoth Interactive course!
- Modern web browser.
- PyCharm Community Edition.
- Prior coding experience is helpful. For an in-depth intro to Python, search for our “Ultimate Python Beginner Course.”
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is helpful.
Funded by a #1 Kickstarter Project by Mammoth Interactive
Python & JS Masterclass: Build TensorFlow & ES6 Projects is detailed coverage you will not get in other Python courses.
Our collaborative instructors will teach you impressive application of machine learning in depth and realistic!
Enroll now to learn how to develop in PyCharm Community Edition 2017.
Python and JS Masterclass: Build TensorFlow and ES6 Projects
- 27 hours on-demand video!
- Learn offline via the Udemy app
- 8 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Learn about ES6 and its new features
- Apply ES6 concepts in your projects
- Use build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Compile ES6 into ES5 using Babel
Predict the Stock Market with Automated Tasks
You will learn how to code in Python 3, calculate linear regression with TensorFlow, and make a stock market prediction app. We interweave theory with practical examples so that you learn by doing.
- Learn how to code in Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram.
- Learn TensorFlow and how to build models of linear regression.
- Build stock market prediction models for integration into apps!
Blend Theory with Hands On Coding Projects!
You will learn how to build an impressive model with a single variable. We don’t go into daily stock market prediction.
Build Powerful Web Apps with ES6
Become a Data Scientist Today
Enroll now while on sale!
udemy 10 off coupon
udemy coupon black friday
udemy holiday coupon
udemy discount $10
udemy new user offer