[Udemy Free Coupon] – Learn to Use VideoScribe for Whiteboard Animations
A full overview of VideoScribe and how to use it to create whiteboard explainer videos – Free Course
What Will I Learn?
- After taking this course, you will be able to setup your global preferences, understand how the timeline works, set your text and image preferences, animate from one scene to another, then export, upload and share your completed scribe.
- A computer and internet access is required. You will need to subscribe to VideoScribe or use the free trial for this class.
In this class you will learn the basics of how Videoscribe Animations work. You will get step-by-step instructions on how to build your own whiteboard explainer video or animation.
You’ll learn how to:
- Place or import images and text
- Use the timeline and set the camera
- Use drawing options and filters
- Use the hand effect
- Add music and voiceovers
- Save and publish your scribe
Once you have completed the class, you will have all the skills you need to build an animation from scratch!
udemy sale $19
udemy free classes
udemy excel free
how to get udemy credits