[Udemy Free Coupon] – Meditation for Personal Transformation
Take 10 Minutes a Day To Calm and Quiet Your Mind, Reduce Stress, Think Clearly, Be healthier, and Feel Happier – Free Course
What Will I Learn?
- Be better at managing stress and controlling anxiety
- Sleep better
- Reduce self-criticism and self-doubt
- Develop better concentration
- Recover more quickly from difficulties
- Have a more positive outlook on life
- Be more understanding and less judgmental towards others
- An open mind and an interest in exploring meditation.
- There are no other prerequisites for this course.
MEDITATION FOR BEGINNERS
In this meditation course, you’ll learn very simple meditation techniques anyone can do, in five to ten minutes, to calm and quiet your mind, reduce stress, think clearly, and feel happier.
Each technique comes with a guided meditation audio that you can listen to directly on your computer or download (MP3) and listen to from anywhere you want.
If you’ve never tried meditation before, you’ll get all the tools you need to get started with your practice. We’ll cover the basics of meditation, such as:
- What meditation is and isn’t
- The best meditation technique (for you)
- The proper meditation posture
- How to quiet the mind during meditation
- How to build the meditation habit more easily and effortlessly
- And much more.
Meditation is the Fastest Way To Find Inner Peace, Feel Happier, and Be Healthier.
- You’ll feel an almost unshakable self-confidence because you’ll stop defining yourself by external factors such as your job, your accomplishments, or by what other people think of you. You’ll know, with conviction, that you are much more than that.
- The feeling of not being good enough —talented enough, good-looking enough, funny enough, or smart enough — will also go away.
- You’ll develop a more positive outlook on life, will have a greater sense of purpose and belonging, and will feel generally more satisfied with your life.
- Plus, your good vibes will make others want to be around you because your presence will uplift them.
“The purpose of meditation is personal transformation.” – Henepola Gunaratana, Buddhist monk
Meditation has improved 80% of all areas of my life; I want you to experience all the same benefits in your own life.
Science Has Shown that Meditation Contributes to Making Us:
Happier: Meditation builds resilience (the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties), equanimity, and emotional intelligence. It decreases the feelings of anxiety, depression, and loneliness, and contributes to overriding the negative bias of the brain and developing a generally more positive outlook in life. If you’re going through a difficult time, meditation is the one thing that can help you feel better, faster.
Calmer: Meditation can turn off the stress-response and induce relaxation in seconds. It’s like turning a switch in your nervous system.
Healthier: Meditation balances the nervous system and harmonizes all bodily functions. It brings the mind and body into a state of coherence, so all our organs can work optimally, and our damaged cells can repair. It boosts our immune system and facilitates healing.
Smarter: Meditation improves cognitive abilities, such as memory and concentration, and increases our attention span. By calming the mind, it allows us to think more clearly and make the best decisions, faster. It also enhances creativity and our capacity to solve problems.
More Attractive: Meditators tend to be more charismatic because they are more present and grounded, and are more understanding and less judgmental towards others. Their “good vibe” makes others feel good. For those same reasons, meditation also improves the quality of our relationships.
You don’t have to believe it; you’ll see it for yourself when you’ll begin your meditation practice.
new udemy courses
top free courses on udemy
udemy free access
udemy $19 sale