[Udemy Free Coupon] – Rapid Usability Research For UX Designers
Start running research in less than 1 hour
- Students will learn how to define and create UX research objectives.
- Understand the considerations and best practices for participant recruitment.
- Understand how and why to create a prototype that is ‘testable’.
- How to feed testing results into the development an intelligent information architecture.
- Understand how and when to run usability testing on live websites
- A little design knowledge is helpful. In this course we’ll use Loop11, InVision and Adobe XD – all have free trials available.
Our friends at Loop11 have created this new course for folks in product development to level up their UX and research skills.
Lean principles and the agile development methodology has gained serious traction over the past decade with interface design teams. Correspondingly, Rapid Online Testing has emerged off the back of this, focusing and supporting product evolution.
Organisations are employing a handful of effective tools to facilitate a process of learning and innovation. This training course has been formulated to assist those either new to online user testing, or those wanting to hone their craft, navigate best practice approaches and ensure they are getting the most out of their testing.
This course covers key components of usability research and will set you on the path to gathering great insights which will inform your product development.
- Beginner designer looking to start their UX journey.
- Intermediate UX professionals looking to enhance their research and testing skills.
- Product Managers who are looking to upskill
- Developers looking to add another string to their bow
udemy coupon reddit
udemy promo video
how to get free udemy courses
get any udemy course for free
complete python bootcamp udemy coupon