[Udemy Free Coupon] – Rock Guitar Improvisational Ideas – Mini Course
Some ideas for you to improvise using a backing track
- In this course we will learn the following topics 1. Using basic licks in your soloing 2. Some Cool ideas in the key of E 3. Using exyended arpeggios. 4. Licks and ideas for Soloing using the backing track provided
- Need to have a computer or a smart phone or Tablet
This is a free flowing micro mini course where you get to learn to think music with basic tools you already have in your tool bag. The salient features are as follows.
1. All the ideas are in E scale since the Backing track is in E.
2. You learn to put together phrases to make it sound like a solo.
3. We start with simple ideas and build it up from scratch.
4. We learn to mix the Pentatonic scale n the Major scale for fresh ideas.
5. I teach you some cool licks and techniques which you play along with the Backing track.
6. Following the ideas you learn to create your own solos.
- This course is designed for beginner to intermediate players who want to improve soloing using arpeggios n licks.
how to buy udemy course
buy udemy courses
udemy gift a course
udemy free programming courses
is udemy certificate valid