[Udemy Free Courses] – How the Singing Voice Works – Singing Lesson 1 – Beginners
Singing lessons for Beginners – crucial first lesson for all beginner singers – Free Course
What Will I Learn?
- The difference between chest voice, chest register, middle voice, middle register, falsetto register, head voice and head register.
- How the vocal folds work and how to focus them (also known as glottal compression) – Often, running out of air is blamed on breathing when half the time it’s a lack of focus at the vocal folds.
- How the Resonance system can be used to balance the sound of your singing voice – If you don’t like the sound of your voice then this is a must section for you as we will look at how you can change the sound of your voice.
- How the Resonance system will give you extra volume for no extra effort!
- How singing words is not the same as speaking them – If you get this wrong then you will add a lot of tension into your voice, that leaves you getting horse and sounding unnatural.
- What type of awareness you need to build to guide you on your singing journey – without this you are really just shooting in the dark, make sure you don’t miss the signs that you are doing things wrong or when you are doing them right.
- The 5 main systems that are needed to work in balance to create a natural, beautiful, sounding voice – when this happens your voice is totally responsive and is a joy to sing with as it does exactly what you want it to do!
- Breath support will be explained.
- A want to learn to sing correctly from the very beginning.
- A willingness to learn through step-by-step demonstrations and then put that learning into action to achieve success with regular practice and patience.
- Trust in me that after 20 years of teaching total beginners to sing, that I can do the same for you!
How the Singing Voice Works – Singing Lessons for Beginners 1
This course will give you the correct foundational knowledge of how your singing voice works – no need to watch hours of Youtube videos on singing to find the golden nuggets… they’re here! This is the ultimate beginner singing lesson.
I often teach new students that have tried to teach themselves from the internet only ending up confused and frustrated. Eventually they decide to pay for 1on1 singing lesson only to find that most of what they did was just wasting their time and sometimes even bad for their voices!
I have designed this course with a total beginner singer in mind (singing lessons for beginners). It is designed to be the first course in a series of courses that will take you from beginner through to a competent singer. This course is not loaded with lots of singing jargon words to confuse you. We go through everything together step by step exploring new sensations that you need to be aware of if you want to build your own singing voice.
ONCE YOU’VE FINISHED THIS COURSE:
- You will have a clear understanding of how the voice works and feels when you are singing.
- You can take this new knowledge and use it as a foundation on any singing course or lessons you have in the future.
- You’ll be on the right path to teaching yourself to sing – There is no course out there that takes the time to really explain how a voice feels when you are singing, this course will do that. You will be able to isolate the sensations of singing and understand what they are doing which is the most important part of setting a good solid foundation for singing.
- You’ll know more than most professional singers do about how their singing voice works and most importantly feels!
- You’ll be confident that you have started your singing journey correctly.
- The information you now have will help you search out the correct information you need on the internet – saving you hours and hours of looking through Youtube videos!
You will feel happier singing, knowing that you understand how your voice works and feels this will help you to start to work out where weak areas are in your own singing.
SAVE MONEY, TIME AND ENERGY!
Not everyone can afford singing lessons every week. By taking this course you will be paying less than the price of one lesson and you can take the lesson over and over until you have totally got it rather than worrying if you don’t get the information as your lesson is nearly over.
COMPLETE SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Remember if you are not satisfied with the course then you can always get your money back with Udemy’s 100%, no-questions-asked, 30-day money back guarantee, so enroll today with confidence. You’ve nothing to lose and only a better singing voice to gain!
Who is the target audience?
- Total beginner singers that are confused about how to start learning to sing.
- Any singer that would like to improve their basic understanding of how the singing voice works.
I hope to see you in the course where I will guide you step by step through the process of how your singing voice works.
This course will be constantly updated, so please let me know if you feel there’s something that you would like me to add to it. I’m here to help 🙂
udemy courses on sale
udemy coupon uk
how to get udemy courses for free
coupon code for udemy courses
udemy coupon code python