[Udemy Online Courses Free] – Insights into the entrepreneur mind
Insights into the entrepreneur mind
What Will I Learn?
- Why you want to be a contrarian.
- Why playing the long term game is the only one worth playing.
- Whether entrepreneurs are made or born.
- The paradox of perceived competition
- Thinking solutions, not problems.
- Be an entrepreneur.
- Realise that there is more to life than working a 9-5.
- Beginning their journey as an entrepreneur.
- Be able to get started as an entrepreneur now.
- The capability to expand your comfort zone and increase your knowledge.
With over 3,000 students around the world, all of which are becoming remarkable!
In this course I talk about the insights of the entrepreneur mindset, including:
- Captain Contrarian, do what others will not so you can then live the life others cannot.
- Play the long term game, it is the only game worth playing.
- Are entrepreneurs born or made? An interesting thought experiment.
- Paradox of perceived competition, why having a business is not as risky as working for someone else.
- Being an automaton, where you have automation built in from the start.
- Becoming von Goethe, when 1+1=5.
- Watch out for the White Rhino, an interesting effect seen in business and with entrepreneurship.
- Building a cathedral, where you have to see the bigger picture.
- We work together, to form masterminds, synergy and more!
What if I could save you time, energy and mistakes that could amount up to £1,342,700? Then $20 is cheap.
Course icon created by corpus delicti from Noun Project.
Who is the target audience?
- Those that know little about entrepreneurship.
- The person that appreciates financial freedom.
- When you don’t know what to do with your life.
- A person who realises whether their life is on track, or not.
- A person that has realised being an entrepreneur is right for them.
udemy it courses
udemy web development coupon
retailmenot udemy coupons
udemy learn to code
udemy new year offer