[Udemy Online Courses Free] – Microsoft Project 2016 – Absolute beginners to Experts
Microsoft Project 2016 – Absolute beginners to Experts, Quick and simplest possible way suitable for professionals in any sector. Complete hands-on style to learn in 8 hours.
This course is a specially crafted for beginners to experts to understand most widely used features in Microsoft Project 2016 Professional in in less than 8 hours. Complete hands-on style with a goal is to you start using Microsoft Project professional in your day-to-day projects right after finishing the course.
Quick and simplest possible way suitable for professionals in any sector. Concepts and features explained without using much of domain/sector specific terms or examples, so that professionals from any sector can get benefited from this.
Course delivered straight from me – expert who has got many years of experience in industry and impacted thousands of professionals across the globe through various project management topics. Course is not written script based and no voice over or dubbing used.
What Will I Learn?
- Create project schedules and manage as professional using Microsoft Project
- Create, edit, manage your project tasks and organize your work by creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Set up project details, working and non-working time through calendars
- Create constraints, deadlines, milestones in projects
- Create different types of dependencies, apply lead and Lag
- Analyze network diagram, float/slack and critical path method to identify critical tasks for the success of project by effectively managing tasks & resources
- Create, edit, manage different resources – work, material & cost
- Assign resource to tasks, analyze assignment, refine work, balance or level the resource allocation for over-loading or under loading
- Create baseline project, limitations and use interim plan
- Track project progress/status by applying different approaches
- Find out variances while tracking the project progress, which help you in forecast
- Communicate and impress your management by using different built-in reports of MS Project and create a new report as required
- Course Name: Microsoft Project 2016 – Absolute beginners to Experts Udemy Course
- Created by Gopi Aitham, 24x7Coach.com
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 33 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
udemy 15 coupon
latest udemy coupons
best udemy coupons
udemy $5 coupon
udemy 19 dollar deal