Beat the Bloat: 4 easy steps to improving your digestion – [Udemy Online Courses Free]
Beat the Bloat: 4 easy steps to improving your digestion
What Will I Learn?
- Heal your gut naturally
- Make the best diet and lifestyle choices for your needs
- Achieve long term optimal digestion
- Improve your overall health and see your energy sky rocket
- A notebook is recommended for note taking throughout the course
Imagine bouncing out of bed each morning, a lean stomach with no more discomfort, understanding common causes of bloating and dealing with it? All this and more can be achieved in this course. Follow Melbourne Naturopath Andrea Gaddie, as she overcomes common barriers and guides you to new found self-awareness of what your gut is saying.
This is your chance to shift your health in a powerful way looking at the key to good health, your gut. Set yourself up for long term digestive success by enrolling in this course and following the key insights and learnings. A fully functioning gut is the key to a healthy body, a life full of energy.
This course looks at combating these symptoms:
The goal of this course is to strengthen your education to make better food and lifestyle choices. This journey takes you through a flow of 4 steps. First you will learn how to recognise food triggers, then you will be guided through a detox program, followed by a way to take control of portion sizes and lastly, understanding the importance of healthy gut bacteria.
In this course you will receive:
– Over 2.5 hours of video learning
– 9 handouts including charts, food lists and a diet diary
– A bonus section
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those experiencing digestive symptoms and want to learn how to use diet and lifestyle measures to get well
- No prior knowledge on nutrition, or experience is required
- This course is probably not for you if you have a highly complex digestive illness or you are on a restricted diet
udemy 100 off coupons facebook
udemy course deals
udemy $10 deal
free coupons for udemy courses
promote udemy course